Monday, May 23, 2011

Our favourite sports

  • "I like playing football, because it's a team sport. I also enjoy watching live football matches, because they are fun." - Carlos Gomes
  • I like to practise motocross and also watch it. It's a motor sport I'd love to have as a hobby in the future. - Pedro Meira
  • I love motorcycling because I have been riding motorbikes since I was a kid. It's exciting and I love to feel the adrenaline increasing. - Eduardo Moreira
  • I like to ride my bike up the hills (mountain biking), because it's fun and helps  me keep in shape. - Miguel Teixeira
  • I like watching car races, because I like cars and knowing about mechanics. I'm passionate about tunning. - Rui Daniel Oliveira
  • I like playing football. it is my favourite sport. I started when I was six years old and I have participated in many competitions. - Paulo Moreira
  • I'm keen on live bodyboard. I usually watch people practising it in Apúlia. Although I'm afraid of the water and of getting drowned, I'd love to have the courage to do it. - Diogo Martins
  • I enjoy playing soccer because it's a team sport. It is fun tp get the ball and dribble up the field, with our opponents after us. I can make new friends. - José Diogo
  • I like football, it is my fave sport. I started it when I was ten years old. It's also one of my hobbies. - António Ferreira
  • ...

No comments: